Oxygen PlantsOur product range includes a wide range of oxygen plant.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Flow Rate(LPM)/(Nm3/hr)||5m3/hr to 500m3/hr|
|Technology Used||PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption)|
|Purity Of Oxygen||93+-3%|
|Purity Of Nitrogen||93+-3%|
|Outlet/Discharge Pressure||4 Bar (g)|
||166 LPM / 10 Nm3/Hr
|Air Compressor (kW)
||PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption)
|Purity Of Oxygen
|Type of Compressor
||Screw Air Compressor
|Type of Dryer
||Refrigerated Type Air Dryer
|No. of Air Receiver
|No. of Storage Tank / Buffer Tank
|Space Required (L*B*H)
||6 x 3 x 3.5 Ft.
|Minimum Order Quantity
- Lower your Facility’s Operation Cost – Take it directly from Air.
- Eliminate the expense of Purchasing, Receiving & Monitoring Your Hospital's Oxygen Supply.
- Monitor the Oxygen quality instantly.
- Fully Automatic Man less Operation.
- Generates Oxygen as and when required Plug It, Switch on & forget.
- Easy to install and maintain – Skid Mounted & Pre-commissioned Purity of Oxygen up to 93-95% can be achieved (Approved by US Pharmacopeia)
- 99% purity can also be achieved.
BENEFITS OF ON-SITE OXYGEN GAS GENERATION PLANT
- Continuous O2 generation & generate as per required.
- Fully automatic operation - No need manpower.
- Directly generate on-site - No risk of supply chain failure.
- Save 60-70% per annum compared to Liquid/Cylinder of O2.
- Payback period within 6 months to 2 years or less.
- No required safety regarding N.O.C